The purpose of Code Compliance Guides is to provide information about compliance with regulations affecting or relating to structures, processes, premises, uses and safeguards contained in the Oregon Fire Code, Oregon Statutes or Standards of the National Fire Protection Association regarding:
- The hazard of fire and explosion arising from the storage, handling or use of structures, materials or devices;
- Conditions hazardous to life, property or public welfare in the occupancy of structures or premises;
- Fire hazards in the structure or on the premises from occupancy or operation;
- Fire hazards in the property (public and/or private) from occupancy, operations, uses, activities and other such similar activities;
- Matters related to the construction, extension, repair, alteration or removal of fire protection systems.